Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Razer Christmas Giveaway: Download Razer Comms...

Creator: FlashJ December 11, 2013 11:36pm
1 2
FlashJ
<Administrator>
FlashJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 11:36pm | Report

Hey everyone,

I would like to announce a great giveaway brought to you by our friend, Razer!

All you need to do is:

Step 1: Download Razer Comms
Step 2: like MOBAFire Facebook.
Step 3: Grab your Razer Comm ID, then head over to the contest page to enter!

About Razer Comms

Razer Comms is a free all-in-one communications solution for gamers, offering crystal clear VoIP and versatile instant messaging with group chat capabilities. Razer Comms allows you to get in touch with your friends without compromising your gameplay. You can coordinate the perfect game in League of Legends with Razer Comms. Now equipped with the new LoL in-game Scouter & Voice Chat, Razer Comms is a must-have for every LoL player!

Razer Comms scouts your opponents in LoL for you, giving you in-depth details about their League while you're in the loading screen. Win/Loss-Ratio, K/D/A and even the runes and masteries they are running in your current game at one single glance to prepare you to win yet another match.
Are you tired of coordinating your team via text chat in the Summoner's Rift? Razer Comms detects when a game has started and allows you to join a voice chat with other Summoners in your team on Razer Comms.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

To celebrate these new features of Razer Comms, we have partnered with Razer to do a huge giveaway with $3000+ in prizes - including an amazing gaming laptop, Razer Blade Pro. We have 10 prizes in total.

Prize Drawing

Prize drawing will start on Monday, December 16, 2013, and continue daily. We'll announce the grand prize winner of the Razer Blade Pro on Christmas Day (Dec 25th). All the winners will be announced here, and on Facebook, so stay tuned.

You can also tell all your friends to join you on Razer Comms & Summoner's Rift. Invite them to enter the giveaway today!

Winners

Winners will be listed here as we draw them.

Mon, Dec 16 Winner: Dryden A. (Undead_Holly)
Tue, Dec 17 Winner: Kyle S. (hydron92)
Wed, Dec 18 Winner: Max H. (Maxilicious)
Thu, Dec 19 Winner: Aadm F. (mawclI)
Fri, Dec 20 Winner: Grant J. (Dysmetria)
Sat, Dec 21 Winner: Panos M. (m0nt3chr1st0)
Sun, Dec 22 Winner: Blake L. (ekalb75)
Mon, Dec 23 Winner: Carter L. (Deathshanks)
Tue, Dec 24 Winner: Chance C. (Kodoka)

Wed, Dec 25 Winner:Jason S. (fireye9)

Prize Details

We will be picking 10 winners! Here is what you could win:

1 x Grand Prize - Razer Blade Pro Gaming Laptop

One (1) lucky winner will receive a powerful Razer Blade Pro Gaming Laptop (MSRP $2,499). Powered by the future 4th gen Intel® Core™ processors, next generation NVIDIA® GeForce GTX® graphics, and with groundbreaking storage performance, the new Blade Pro is faster and more powerful than ever before.

Winner will be randomly drawn & announced on Wednesday, December 25th, 2013.

3 x Prizes - Razer BlackWidow Keyboards

Three (3) lucky winners will receive the Razer BlackWidow Keyboards. Full Mechanical Keys for Superior Tactility and Faster Response & 10 key roll-over in gaming mode. You can deliver overwhelming destruction on your opponents, or just ensure every command is executed perfectly for victorious gaming.

Winners will be randomly drawn & announced on December 18th, 21st, & 24th, 2013.

3 x Prizes - Razer Naga Hex gaming mice

Three (3) lucky winners will receive Razer Naga Hex gaming mice. The mouse features 6 MOBA/action-RPG optimized mechanical thumb buttons and High performance buttons up to 250 clicks per minute. Perfect for our League of Legends fans.

Winners will be randomly drawn & announced on December 17th, 20th, & 23rd, 2013.

3 x Prizes - Razer Goliathus Control Edition, Soft Gaming Mouse Mats

Three (3) lucky winners will receive Razer Goliathus Mousepads. The mats' heavily textured weave is perfect for control gameplay, delivering the right amount of friction. TIt offers total tracking responsiveness for consistently reliable in-game control.

Winners will be randomly drawn & announced on December 16th, 19th, & 22nd, 2013.
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 11:54pm | Report
Another giveaway, awesome.

Just a quick question, will anything be done about 1 posts winning? It's kind of annoying seeing a 1 post leech a 300-400 item from Mobafire giveaways.

I never enter in these, but it's just a theory. If you're going to give something away, why not give it to a dedicated member instead of a random?
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:52am | Report
This is not reserved to Mobafire, so I guess it's a giveaway made by razer themselves
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:58am | Report
"I would like to announce a great giveaway brought to you by our friend, Razer!"

This line indicates it's for us, Mobafire. Interesting.
Okay, maybe next time they can cut down the 1 posts.
DKitten
<Member>
DKitten's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 4:54am | Report
Is my Razer ID a set of numbers somewhere or just my nickname?

Found it lol. It's in the profile section labelled "Razer ID" derp.
Build Guides:

Humor Guides:

Welcome to the wonderful world of supports. How can I help you today?
FlashJ
<Administrator>
FlashJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:21pm | Report
MOBAFire Contests are always open to everyone. About 95% of MOBAFire visitors do not post, they read and use the content created by those who do. Many of them spend a lot of time here and without them the content created by members would be mute. Its a symbiotic relationship. The authors need the viewers and the viewers need the authors. As such the millions of silent viewers each month are almost always included.

However, just to point out there is currently a guide contest running that you must be a member to enter.
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 5:41am | Report
I know that it's always open to all members, but think about this;
You are a boss. You wish to give away $5. Would you give it to your dedicated, loyal workers or the random, civilians that pass by your shop everyday?

I think I'm pretty much done on guides atm. Too much time and effort, and I feel I lack enough experience to be giving other people advice. Otherwise I'd be participating in it.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 5:55am | Report
Giveaways are meant to be a publicity stunt. What would give more publicity? Allowing everyone to join or just allowing people that come here every day?

People are not willing to sacrifice a part of their lives to come day after day to a website to come over active enough to have a CHANCE on getting a reward. People, however, are willing to just come by and join the contest, and maybe tell their friends as well about this contest, so that even more people come to mobafire.

Therefore, it would be much wiser to allow everyone to join instead of making this active-members-only.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 6:13am | Report
That's true.
But it is still awkward to only know 1 out of 5 winners or so in every giveaway. xD

I can't blame them to host these for publicity, but maybe some little giveaways for active/dedicated members would be nice aswell :D
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 6:14am | Report
Yes, I 100% understand that. They generate views by giving away free ****, I get that.
I don't want to sound like I'm *****ing or moaning, I couldn't give a damn really (I never compete in this), but it seems logical to me.

Sorry for causing a fuss, my bad.

@xIchi

1/5 is an overstatement. I'd say 1/50
Think about all the really, active dedicated members here in comparison to the tens of thousands of 1 posters.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide