Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Chosen15
<Member>
Chosen15's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 6:08am | Report
I love League of Legends because it gives me something to look forward to on boring days at school. Sometimes it's the only exciting thing I do all day.
Compadre99
<Member>
Compadre99's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 6:58am | Report
Hey I would really like a hat or RP :)!
Thanks!
-C1ayton
frogsteven
<Member>
frogsteven's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 7:36am | Report
I love MobaFire because it is a great website and gives me so much information on League Of Legends Champions
Jrrrsh
<Member>
Jrrrsh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 7:52am | Report
I love this site just for the fact i can always turn to it and know i will own with the top rated guides. And i love league cause i can always come home from a long day of work and vent on the sad and hopeless and not feel guilty about it XD. But really this site has helped me in so many ways ever since i started playing league a few years ago. Its ALWAYS my go to site for new builds guides, contests, Tourneys and so on. I dont even care if i win but i would wear the prizes with pride over 9000 times that of Vegetas! So continue the good work guys! I know i can count on EVERYONE!
YOU'RE THAT
irocktolive7
<Member>
irocktolive7's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 7:57am | Report
Entering DD# 2 today :)
Lovin LoL
Abaddon
<Member>
Abaddon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 7:59am | Report
This website is the best! I also used to browse dotafire when I played dota 2, and must say that guides are pretty accurate, and everyone's allowed to comment on them for the sake of the guide, so you eventually get awesome tips to get started!
GaminMom
<Member>
GaminMom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 8:29am | Report
How many of you can say that your mom plays games with you? That she competes against you and with you? Well my son can. He is 13 and we both enjoy LOL very much. He kind of challenged me to play this game and give it a shot. Well I enjoyed it so much that I left Star Wars The Old Republic. Quite a few of my guildies from there also left and have been playing here. I love so many aspects of this game but most of all, I enjoy gaming with my son. I appreciate these give aways as being a single mother does not leave much room for extra gaming money these days.

This is my go to site to learn the break downs I need to be successful within the game. Thank you for the builds and information. It is a must have for any new players to this game.

If chosen, I would proudly wear the hat and FINALLY get my cute lil Teemo Bunny skin. Thank y'all for considering this momma for the prize. GLHF.....see I even get the lingo....=P
Always remember....treat others as you want to be treated. GLHF....Gamin Mom
Kid Deft
<Member>
Kid Deft's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 9:11am | Report
I like League because i can whack people in da face with a stick as Wukong :D and then use my rootie tootie aim and shooty and snipe people with Caitlyn :D
-killmooves
Obstpaladin
<Member>
Obstpaladin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 9:27am | Report
Mobafire was always the first site that I opened when I was trying a new champ or wanted to try something new.
Today? It's the same! I love your site and i will use it until I know every single build for all my champions what is probably not possible.
You do a great job and I love what you are doing for the community!
Stay awesome!
ShadowCory
<Member>
ShadowCory's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 9:31am | Report
I wouldn't say i am a "new player" but i don't always know all the weakness and strengths of a champion, so i always love coming here to top off a build or learn something new about someone i have never used yet.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide