Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Trouble Registering on MOBAFire? Problem Solved!

Creator: Matt January 24, 2012 4:32pm
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 4:32pm | Report
Some of you have recently had trouble registering and logging in. We had an issue in the database that was causing it to report that your account did not exist even though it was created and verified properly.

These issues have now been fixed. The account you first registered with will work properly now. You can go ahead and log in with that account, request a new verification email if necessary or if you lost or forgot your password you can use the forgotten password reset system as well.

Resetting your forgotten password will also verify and activate your account, allowing you to skip the normal verification process if you missed the email or it won't come through.

We apologize for this inconvenience and have taken measures to avoid a repeat incident.
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Ouch! And that is why i am always logged in and have this as my homepage. I did not have this issue!
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
"
—LOVELESS, Act 1
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 7:14pm | Report
It only affected people that tried to register recently, like within the last week. So you would have been fine :)
Jovoo
<Member>
Jovoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 3:33am | Report
I had the same problem when I was registering. It took me about half a hour to finally sign in.
Good job fixing it
ALL OF MY ACTIVITY ON THE SITE HAS STOPPED BECAUSE OF MY DEPARTING FROM LOL!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide