The problem is that since you use one for everything else and that everything else includes both forums and games like MMORPGs then you might just get your account hacked.
I use several passwords. hotmail, gmail, university, blizzard, steam, GW2 and one for everything else with number variations.
I use several passwords. hotmail, gmail, university, blizzard, steam, GW2 and one for everything else with number variations.
But all the accounts I use the same password for are retrievable through my email :P
Steam is retrievable too though, so I might just change that to the same as the others.
Steam is retrievable too though, so I might just change that to the same as the others.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
The problem isn't really stealing the account from you, it's stealing what's in the account that's the problem. you play Tera right? They can very easily steal all your gold away. Usually you can get the stuff back by contacting support, but some things are irretrievable or there's a limit to how many times you can ask for assistance (Blizzard, for example, will only help you retrieving your stuff twice).
Oh yea, then I might just change the password for anything that has value on the account.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>