Pshhh, just buying the game in the first place is enough to warrant calling you scrub :D
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Then you're friends with scrubs, obviously.
I think the game's okay by the way. Haven't played much but was enjoyable. Apart from the fact that I simply couldn't meet OTG (I believe) or whatever, weird server/world system.
I think the game's okay by the way. Haven't played much but was enjoyable. Apart from the fact that I simply couldn't meet OTG (I believe) or whatever, weird server/world system.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
MrCuddowls wrote:
Oh what people still play this piece of ****?
I ****ing gave up on this **** when ArenaNet decided to **** on everyone who bought the base game by making it free.
I ****ing gave up on this **** when ArenaNet decided to **** on everyone who bought the base game by making it free.
cuddowls <3

Signature by me =)
You need to log in before commenting.


<Moderator>
Signature by me =)