Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

A Forum Game?

Creator: caucheka October 25, 2010 12:20pm
6 posts - page 1 of 1
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 12:20pm | Report
would anyone like to play an actual forum game? text based rpgs and stuff and i would technically be the game master..

i tried to get into these on armor games but they have over 2mil hits a day or so, so it was too fast paced for me, as i would of had to be on like 2-3 times a day.
but on here it would probably be more of my speed.

anyway, if a couple people are interested, i guess i could get something going. i can do any kind of rp really just get a group to decide on a topic and i'll make one.

and if i do make one, it would be in its own thread, and please leave that thread for only the people playing to actually play. if you'd want to talk about it you could post here.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 3:24pm | Report
I might be interested in that. I have never done it before, but have watched a friend do it. It seems odd to me, but I've got nothing better to do in my free time.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 9:07pm | Report
for those who don't really have any idea what i'm talking about, heres a link to the forum games section of armor games. http://armorgames.com/community/forum/48/forum-games/
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 11:03pm | Report
Sounds interesting. I still quite don't get it but maybe once I see it live i will?
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 11:06pm | Report
Sorry about double post but now I get it. Seems cool but wouldn't be hard for the GM to handle all the players to have a character sheet and always keep replying?
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2010 5:40am | Report
pfft i used to dm dnd v3.5 i can handle it. i tried to start one or 2 on armor games but theres too many people over there, woulda had to check in like 2-3 times a day when i had school and work on the same day.

but now i'm at a much smaller "player base" i guess and am doing literally nothing until i loose weight.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide