Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Call of Juarez online

Creator: Searz August 14, 2011 5:38am
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 5:38am | Report
Oi, bishes. Come join me in some Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
I'm seares on steam.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide