Info: In this TS you can, Play with your Clan/Friend's or just join to talk to other people.
We welcome everyone!
Rule's:
1. NO RACISM
2. NO TROLLING
3. NO THREAT'S
4. NO NASTY PIC'S
Just Enjoy Your self!
Hope to See you in here!
- Hungover
[quote=Hungover][b]Our TS is for you guys![/b]
[IMG]http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff388/reckdzn/ts_zps3e56ac1f.png[/IMG]
TS Address: ts55.gameservers.com:9190
Info: In this TS you can, Play with your Clan/Friend's or just join to talk to other people.
We welcome everyone!
[color=#ff0000]Rule's:[/color]
1. NO RACISM
2. NO TROLLING
3. NO THREAT'S
4. NO NASTY PIC'S
Just Enjoy Your self!
Hope to See you in here!
- Hungover[/quote]
[quote=Searz]Tip: make a Mumble server instead.[/quote]
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
TS Address: ts55.gameservers.com:9190
Info: In this TS you can, Play with your Clan/Friend's or just join to talk to other people.
We welcome everyone!
Rule's:
1. NO RACISM
2. NO TROLLING
3. NO THREAT'S
4. NO NASTY PIC'S
Just Enjoy Your self!
Hope to See you in here!
- Hungover