Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

FIFA 12

Creator: Dotter October 31, 2011 2:33am
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 2:33am | Report
Does anybody else here play it?
If yes, what are your thoughts about this years edition of this everlasting footballgame?

Personally I really like it, though I think defending is really hard, and at some times clumsy. I think, however, that it is just a matter of learning it. This years edition is just way harder to get good at, and I like that. Gameplay has improved, graphics has improved and everything just feels better - the physics is more spot on than last year.

The career mode has improved significantly and seems more realistic, since your own players can now ask for a transfer, ask for more time in the first squad and ask for breaks if they are in bad shape. All this make it feel more like you are actually managing a team, rather than just playing games.

I haven't had the chance to play online, since I got internet last week and had to play some LoL first xD
One thing I've always hated about playing online is when your opponents just leave by disconnecting their internet.. I hope EA will fix that somehow, so players will receive a penalty. I don't know if this was implemented in FIFA 11, since I didn't have that on my laptop. x)

How do you like FIFA 12?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide