Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Free Good Team Speak 3 for play!

Creator: szaq November 29, 2013 10:29am
szaq
<Member>
szaq's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 10:29am | Report
Hello folks
I am pleased to present you our server how popular communicator ts3 .
Gather your friends, with whom you are playing and having fun and clicking connect connection → enter the server address polandts.pl
Here are a few words about us
We have 512 slots of which about 200 very busy and we wanted to was necessary to increase the limit .
TS is on a dedicated server on which the safeguards against the popular d - dos .
Pay nothing for ... enter and najnormalniej in the world you can ask straight out of the threshold on the assumption of the channel and have fun with friends .
Selectively chosen administration is designed to help you in troubling problems.
Bots music and DJ entertaining time diverse musician .
Everything from the players for the players , in order to pociskało us better.
The more people , the greater mobilization for us to improve it all the time . Do not kid yourself ... the more people the merrier , . You can create numerous events to jump start the company ( what a melody, idol , karaoke , tournaments )
Interested?
Visit our web page and learn more

http://www.polandts.pl

POL

Witajcie ludziska
Mam przyjemność zaprezentować Wam nasz serwer jakże popularnego komunikatora ts3.
Zwołaj swoich przyjaciół, z którymi grasz i się bawisz i klikając connection → connect wpisz w serwer adres polandts.pl
Oto kilka słów o nas
Mamy 512 slotów z czego około 200 zajętych i bardzo byśmy chcieli by zaistniała konieczność zwiększenia limitu.
TS znajduje się na serwerze dedykowanym, na którym znajdują się zabezpieczenia przeciwko popularnym d-dos.
Za nic nie płacisz... wchodzisz i najnormalniej w świecie możesz poprosić prosto z progu o założenie kanału i bawić się ze znajomymi.
Selektywnie dobrana administracja ma za zadanie pomóc Wam w nurtujących problemach.
Boty muzyczne i DJ umilają czas różnorodną muzyczką.
Wszystko od graczy dla graczy, po to by pociskało nam się lepiej.
Im więcej ludzi tym większa mobilizacja dla nas by go cały czas ulepszać. Nie oszukujmy się... im więcej osób tym weselej,. Istnieje możliwość utworzenia licznym eventów by rozruszać towarzystwo ( jaka to melodia, idol, karaoke, turnieje)
Zainteresowany?
Odwiedź naszą stronkę internetową i dowiedz się więcej

http://www.polandts.pl

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide