"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Ooooh, more games added.
Ittle Dew is a really great puzzle game. Amazing artstyle and great music along with very clever puzzle design.
I don't think it will play as well on mobile considering that it needs on-screen controls for it to work, but you get a Steam key, so just play it on Steam instead.
Ittle Dew is a really great puzzle game. Amazing artstyle and great music along with very clever puzzle design.
I don't think it will play as well on mobile considering that it needs on-screen controls for it to work, but you get a Steam key, so just play it on Steam instead.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
You need to log in before commenting.


I've tried a few of these games and they're very solid.
I'd recommend giving this one a bash.