""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Yea, haha. I thought it was a cool idea too ^_^
It's just not for me though. I'd never actually waste that much time on exercising.
It's just not for me though. I'd never actually waste that much time on exercising.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
You need to log in before commenting.


There's some cool stuff there.
For me it would have to be the PadFone or Raspberry Pi.
I'm unsure why Google Wallet and PS Vita are in that lineup..