Yukimaru wrote:
ONLY THIS STUPID AMERICAN EUROPE **** MECH'S CAN'T BE GOOD I WANT REAL'S AND SUPER'S BUT NOT THIS **** AND I CAPS TO MAKE THIS RAGE MORE RAGEIOUS
Lolwut? But yeah, it's been so long since any Mechwarrior games have been released, and I've been waiting for ages for this. This and Planetside 2.
--Edit--
You really had to have the video from IGN didn't you -_-
Why would you do that?..
I had to reinstall Firefox to solve it. It seems something screwed up youtube for me when I was messing with OpenDNS.
I had to reinstall Firefox to solve it. It seems something screwed up youtube for me when I was messing with OpenDNS.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
You need to log in before commenting.


I'm kinda hyped :3
I played a good amount of Mechwarrior 3.
Edit: youtube seems to be down for some reason O.o