Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OH... ****...

Creator: caucheka November 17, 2010 4:15am
17 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:15am | Report
so i was playing minecraft. under this hill here is my base. creepers and spiders love to spawn ontop of the hill, seriously every morning theres like 3-4 creepers up there and 2-3 spiders.

so i decided i had it, was tired of dealing with them ****ing creepers. i put a few torches upthere, with my texture pack they look like candles.. so i took this picture this morning... also the fire is my attempt to deforest the area so i could see them sneaky creepers better.

also i saw this when leaving my place.

I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:37am | Report
dont u love it when u go outside in the morning to get some fresh air, and a creeper comes from nowhere and explodes in ur face.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:41am | Report
sadly they all come from the same place and i ****ing swear they're spawning in torchlight.
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:42am | Report
lol w.e i just let them explode on me and laugh at their pitiful dmg with my diamond set
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:46am | Report
this is my first world playing with monsters. my first world i made i tried to but i stopped because there was a ****ing zombie in a cave next to me and i kept hearing it like it was right next to me. freaked me out so bad that i stopped playing with monsters.

plus it was really cool being able to build at night without interruptions.

also yeah i barely have any iron.

but man i shoulda went with the albino creepers, the custom paintlery pack had em, and stupid me made the tree leaves the same color as the creepers. hence why theres no more trees near me.
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:50am | Report
caucheka wrote:

this is my first world playing with monsters. my first world i made i tried to but i stopped because there was a ****ing zombie in a cave next to me and i kept hearing it like it was right next to me. freaked me out so bad that i stopped playing with monsters.

plus it was really cool being able to build at night without interruptions.

also yeah i barely have any iron.

but man i shoulda went with the albino creepers, the custom paintlery pack had em, and stupid me made the tree leaves the same color as the creepers. hence why theres no more trees near me.

lool usually i carry a bucket of lava and bucket of water with me for cheap/infinite use solution to kill mobs. but u need like 6 iron bars for that, and have to find lava
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:53am | Report
Somebody just mentioned this game to me the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWPk5zlKAEM
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:57am | Report
yeah minecraft is pretty awesome. i can post some pics of the stuff i made on my other worlds.. i have 4 now. 3 just for building fun hehe...
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 6:34am | Report
Someone built an actual size model of the Enterprise, and someone else made a working computer, within the game. Dunno where they find the time.

I love the game but after spending a week building, I was kinda done. What it needs is better online capabilities. Sharing your content and popping in on other people's, with the ability to leave messages and stuff. A matchmaker to find people to build with. Cloud storage of your world so you can have persistent shared worlds.

The combat needs more depth to make it fun to fight monsters. Maybe more weapon variety, some moves you can do like a Zelda-style spin or dash/lunge or such. Shield, dual wield, fire/poison weapons. The arrows need to be easier to gather and more fun to shoot too. The idea of a co-op survival mode where you have to build up and defend against ever-increasing waves of enemies is awesome, hope they flesh that out.

Would also be cool if there was some more reason to do the things you do. Things to find through exploring, some kind of character advancement or something from the combat, different defenses needed to keep various enemies out, more advanced enemies over time. Would be cool if you could find NPCs throughout the land and lead them back to your place, they can mine for you or fight off creeps or do repairs or something. Or just hang out and worship you.
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 6:35am | Report
if i get bored, i would go classic multiplayer servers and start perfecting my griefing. tons of lolz
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide