Erm.. Ok..
Very weird song choice, but a little cool nonetheless.
And I bet my right testicle that Winter knows the song :D
Very weird song choice, but a little cool nonetheless.
And I bet my right testicle that Winter knows the song :D
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
This just make me want that anime even more... i really should get off my *** and watch it...
NAH! MORE STAR WARS!
NAH! MORE STAR WARS!
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>