"The more you use a skill, the more powerful it gets."
Ugh... Not this awful piece of design again..
Ugh... Not this awful piece of design again..
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
GrandmasterD wrote:
It's intuitive though, so while I agree, I do understand why it was chosen.
Yeah, but I really dislike how it limits variation and experimentation, so it's just a negative way of handling it in my opinion.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
You need to log in before commenting.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1468280928/shards-online-a-customizable-sandbox-mmorpg
EDIT: He is a new artist designer for citadel studios btw