Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rhyehl - The Hellshriek *Under Construction*

Creator: zedurban July 17, 2011 10:19pm
zedurban
<Member>
zedurban's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 10:19pm | Report
Introduction
Hi, first real post and I'm a terribly slow typer. So over the next week I will just be throwing ideas at this champ. Feel free to comment :)

*sorry about the delay*

Rhyehl is a support/disable champion focusing on silencing and slowing key targets such as carries and other casters. Slowing enemy attack speeds with spell damage and a long duration ult, a skill shot fear, and low CD silence

Passive - Dealing damage slows enemy attack speed by 10% stacks up to 3 times and lasts 3 seconds

Q - Rhyehl sends out a horrifying scream that fears the first target it hits for 1/1.75/2.5
(skill shot - would probably be very similar to fiddle, with more range, a slightly shorter CD but a slightly higher mana cost)

W - Rhyehl Passive: creates an Aoe effect on herself (similar to Blitz' ult) that silences 1 target every 6/4/2 seconds for 1 second Active: Deal damage and silence single target for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds

E - Rhyehl attacks in a cone dealing damage and reducing targets magic resist

R - Rhyehl's abilities and effects now bounce from target to next closest enemy for the next 5/7/9 seconds and are 20% stronger and their effect duration is longer.

you get the idea for now, feedback is appreciated and WILL be taken into account
\o.0/
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 10:22pm | Report
Shoulda started in a notepad or word document. If this doesn't get an champion idea fast, I'm guessing it will be locked.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 10:24pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Shoulda started in a notepad or word document. If this doesn't get an champion idea fast, I'm guessing it will be locked.

Probably.

There's no constructive material in this post other than an announcement.

If the mods close it PM them your changes to the thread and they'll re-open it.

If this doesn't actually get closed I just made a post that makes me look ******ed. Woot.

Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 2:04am | Report
Pretty OP Silence >.<
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide