Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Crucial tips/tricks for playing as Diana ?

Creator: Fallerium April 4, 2019 10:56pm
Fallerium
<Member>
Fallerium's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2019 10:56pm | Report
I've recently started maining her and reached mastery 7, but I want to get better. So I'm wondering if there's anything about Diana that I should know about ? I usually play her mid but I occasionally take her top and in the jg as well.
I know she's great at splitting and taking towers, most 1v1 fights, and bursting down squishies/back line. Anything else I need to know about ?
Fallerium
<Member>
Fallerium's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2019 10:01pm | Report
lichbanes core after that you want to scale through penetration (sorcerers, morrello, abysal, liandries, void) this will scale ur lichaben for 40 minutes and leave you a beast. pick a stopwatch in the midgame when you need it then sell the broken component and rebuy full when ur on 7th item (or finish earlier if going bruisery after abyssal)

runes will be even more so match dependent but look at electrocute, u need k0 threshold damage and power, so u cant go fleet or aftershock, really. if ur really advanced run relentless hunter and dark harvest in matchups you can shove wave and roam on, farming the rune. ask for second blue at 7:20 and every 5 minute respawn after that, and invade theirs (especially if you are on red side), ping and work with jungler and top for that, and roam bot (from red side again). from blue side, control wave, start corrupting potion too btw, then play around scutlers and dragon, working with team. if ur ahead enough you can shove and clear wraiths (blue side) from about 11 minutes or so on. dianna use to be top of the jungle meta with pantheon back in 2014. its not that much changed, the good players just moved to better and greener pastures (then this game).

thanks so much for the detailed response ! I'll sure to keep most of these in mind (: I always prefer lich bane over spellbinder anyway

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide