Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

hello , newbie looking for help pick a champion

Creator: ernere
September 27, 2012 11:02am
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » hello , newbie looking for help pick a champion
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ernere » September 27, 2012 11:02am | Report
second time i get 6300k ip points, and buy vayne , but im suck with this champ and gonna sell it (not like gameplay) what other champion i can buy , im like to kill people dont like tanks and support ,just kill kill kill !!! help me choose champion strong againts other people and can get lot of kills if i play correct ..

my first champion 'darius' but previous i like play veigar
ernere's Forum Avatar

ernere
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » September 27, 2012 11:09am | Report
Well, you don't like Vayne probably because she's squishy, but if you learn to play her well you can get tons of kills, she's the champ I scored more pentas with (actually, the only I scored more than one penta with).

You can try Xin Zhao and Jax though
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jpikachu1999 » September 27, 2012 11:56am | Report
You can probably try out Kog'Maw, but he is pretty squishy.

Brand, Cassiopeia, Irelia, Jax, and Rengar sound like they might work for you.

Also, check out this thread: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/help/what-champion-to-buy-helper-422

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jpikachu1999
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!