Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New any inputs?

Creator: uTbxCookies March 9, 2013 8:52pm
uTbxCookies
<Member>
uTbxCookies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2013 8:52pm | Report
So new to LoL learn step by step, i purchased Wukong and he is all i play with right now. I tried this weeks free champions and didn't really like any of them. Im looking to buy a new champion but don't really know who to invest in. I like playing top, jungle, and mid. I mean really ill go any where but those are my choices. So if you could just through me your input, i do have enough RP to buy who ever i want, and another thing, should i buy a skin for Wu? or is it pointless?

Thank You!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2013 10:40pm | Report
right now id spend RP on skins, DO NOT SPEND RP ON CHAMPIONS JUST BUY THEM WITH IP but if you like wu you might like garen
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
uTbxCookies
<Member>
uTbxCookies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 1:03am | Report
I just bought Renekton with my IP he's decent but takes awhile till he starts doing damage.
For Demacia
<Member>
For Demacia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 7:53am | Report
Buy brutalizer and go bulkly hp on Renekton, with is new upcoming Scorched earth skin i will start playing him again soon!
League of Legends merchandise, tips, hits, news and tricks and many more on www.Fordemacia.com

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide