Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New champion releasable: Viktor

Creator: Ssyrak December 13, 2011 10:28am
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 10:28am | Report
http://lol.zones.gamebase.com.tw/skin_view/viktor?

Does anyone know something about him? It seems like he already was patched by Riot.
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 5:46pm | Report
His leaked skillset was really awesome.
Passive: Evolving Technology Viktor starts with a Hex Core that provides him with stats and can be upgraded in the store to augment one of his abilities. The Hex Core can only be upgraded once, and cannot be sold back to the store.
The Hex Core (Can Not Be Sold) +3 Ability Power per level This item can be upgraded into one of three augments that enhance Viktor's basic abilities. Click the item in the store to discover its upgrades.
Q: Power Transfer - Viktor blasts an enemy unit dealing magic damage, returning a portion of the damage dealt as a shield.
Augment: +3 Ability Power per level, +220 Health, +6 Health Regen per 5 seconds
Ability Augment: Increases Viktor's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds
W: Gravity Field - Viktor conjures a heavy gravitational field, slowing all enemies and stacking a debuff every 0.5 seconds. At 3 stacks enemies inside are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
Augment: +3 Ability Power per level, +200 Mana, +10% Cooldown Reduction, +5 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
Ability Augment: Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range.
E: Death Ray - Viktor uses his robotic arm to fire a chaos beam that cuts across the field in a line, dealing damage to any opponents struck in its path.
Augment: +3 Ability Power per level, +45 Ability Power
Ability Augment: Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds.
R: Chaos Storm - Viktor conjures a singularity on the field which deals magic damage and briefly silences enemies. The singularity then does magic damage to all nearby enemies every second. Viktor can redirect the singularity.
R (Chaos Storm Activated): Storm Control - Relocate the singularity
to your cursor position.
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 6:57pm | Report
Seems interesting, if he's announced prob. gonna buy him (2300 IP away from 6300).

The Hex Core sounds quite new and interesting.

I don't even

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide