Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Team makeups...?

Creator: Townyj November 22, 2010 7:14pm
Townyj
<Member>
Townyj's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 7:14pm | Report
Im new here as this is my first post, ive been playing this game for about 3 weeks now and i do enjoy it quite alot. I have been thinking of a 3v3 team build of late which could do fairly well.. Let me know what you think.

Im open to criticism :) Basically im wondering how this would work as a team. Fiddle, Nunu and Amumu... Stun/Slow, Fear,Silence and all 3 ultimates would destroy a whole team if grouped in seconds. Getting the Timing right would definitely play a huge part in this team.

Does anyone have any team builds that they can share..?? My current main is Mordekaiser, but i would love to try Malphite sometime soon.
My in game name is Piizz.

Fav Champs! ^_^
Teemo, Fiddlesticks, Malphite, Xin.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 7:42pm | Report
Whoa, you catch on quick with team compositions! That's actually a great team but the thing is it's very magic damage heavy. If I were you I'd get rid of Nunu for maybe Mundo. His tanky AD builds are pretty hard to stop on Twisted Treeline because he does so much damage and is quite mobile.

Townyj
<Member>
Townyj's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 8:07pm | Report
Hmmm Mundo! He is annoying to go up against. His cleaver slow ugh!! How i hate it. I was considering Jax as an option over Nunu also...

Fav Champs! ^_^
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 8:57pm | Report
The thing about Jax is, though he can dominate, a simple blind can leave him open. He is a great champ, and he can be very effective, but you have to keep him from being Blinded.

Exhaust can kill Jax. Hell any stun can kill Jax.

I would take a support of some kind. Taric is good. A stun and a heal is always nice. Easy to set up kills too. You will want an aura bot Taric though. Unless you can find a healing AP build. Glass Cannon Taric is nice, but having support is better.

Perhaps a Sona would help. Great team buffs and she can be the driving force behind the team.

There are many good supports out there, and I think that a support would benefit your build

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 9:35pm | Report
Teemo is great for Twisted Treeline because he has great map control. His mushrooms can completely change the game. The other team will be very annoyed at the fact that they step on another shroom every 5 seconds and can't go anywhere for being nearly dead by the time they get there.

I have also seen Poppy pull some insane stunts. The fact that the map is very close in all aspects, she can do some serious damage. Also any tanky champion with good survivability (Rammus, Amumu, Mordekaiser, etc.) can practically take on the entire other team themselves while being able to add in some extra DPS. I have seen and done it countless times.

Any champions that can max out their potential where they have trouble doing so 5v5 is a good decision as well. As long as your team is balanced, you should be able to do it with almost anybody (especially good team composition).
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2010 2:15pm | Report
Very good idea, like B-Wong said, you catch on fast!

As another suggestion for a replacement for Nunu, Garen could be good. He could use his whirl in Amumu's ult for some good damage, and provides CC and an execute which you don't have at the moment. If you build him as a tanky dps, I think it could be great! :)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2010 2:34pm | Report
ok so one time i was in a game with 2 buds right? and we kick *** the first game, decided to try out our team again (dont remember what it was.)

and oh my god... enemy team was so crazy... they had amumu, tank sion, and soraka. anytime we tried to get around the tanks to get soraka they just stunned us. it was so unfair.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Townyj
<Member>
Townyj's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2010 2:38pm | Report
Cheers! Im trying to be a better player, but of late some pub games are a let down. Idiots tower diving all to often and doing stupid nonsense.

Fav Champs! ^_^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide