Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Twitch/Evelynn Updates

Creator: utopus July 13, 2012 11:47am
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 11:47am | Report
Today, RIOT released a statement stating that they plan to make major Changes to both Evelynn and Twitch, both of whom have been commonly accepted to be the two worst characters in the game.

SUMMARY: Twitch
~ Expunge Scales off of AD
~ Venom Cask is more like Mega Adhesive
~ Ambush's attack speed bonus applies immediately after being stealthed. Additionally, Twitches' movement speed increases while stealth

SUMMARY: Evelynn
~NEW ABILITY: Shadow Walk (Passive): While out of combat, Evelynn enters stealth causing her to be detectable only by nearby champions or true sight. Additionally, Evelynn rapidly regenerates Mana while stealthed.
~Hate Spike Deals line damage, and damage is no longer mitigated by other nearby units. Still a .2s cooldown
~NEW ABILITY: Dark Frenzy:
[/list][*]Passive: Evelynn’s spell hits grant her a stacking Movement Speed buff.
[*] Active: Evelynn breaks free from any slows affecting her and gains a massive Movement Speed boost for a short duration.
[*]Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.[/list]

~NEW ABILITY: Ravage: Evelynn slashes her target twice, dealing magic damage with each strike and gaining a massive Attack Speed boost for a short duration thereafter.
Agony’s Embrace: Evelynn impales all enemies in a target area, dealing magic damage based on their maximum health and slowing them. She then gains a shield based on how many enemy champions she hit.

How will these changes affect Twitches' playstyle? Can he be built like a legit AD carry now, rather than a roamer?
Can Lane & Jungle Evelynn work? How can one counter her?

Finally, WILL THEY BE VIABLE IN RANKED PLAY?
discuss.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 11:52am | Report
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 1:27pm | Report
how to delete forum threads...
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
DuskToGlory
<Member>
DuskToGlory's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 1:30pm | Report
just PM someone who can lock threads.

Thanks to WOMBO for the sig.

Working on a Pantheon guide, will finish when I get around to it, could be never.
+Rep? I don't need it, but if you really want me to have it, I wont stop you.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide