Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Viktors core, like Kha'Zix evolving system.

Creator: NicknameMy
September 23, 2012 12:45am
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Viktors core, like Kha'Zix evolving system.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by NicknameMy » September 23, 2012 12:45am | Report
I think, applying the new evolving system from Kha'Zix to Viktor should be great to solve his core problem. Instead of having the core in the inventory, he makes his passive better by leveling up the ultimate.

lvl 1: No bonuses
lvl 6: The Hex Core bonus.
lvl 11: You can choose between the three upgraded cores.
lvl 16: 2 Options: Either you take a second upgraded core or upgrade the upgraded core you already have to make it even stronger.

Of course, the numbers would need a new balancing, but this would solve the hex core inventory problem.
He is gonna kill you!!!
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Rep: Prominent (153)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DillButt64 » September 23, 2012 1:16am | Report
i do think he needs to get it reworked but make him have one bonus per ult level up and reduce the numbers from the bonus' since yer gonna get all of them
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
DillButt64
<Editor>
Rep: Established (102)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Thalia Kael » September 23, 2012 10:29am | Report
Viktor's core really needs a rework or a big buff. I cant stand wasting an inventory spot just for the hex core. The bonuses it gives are even actually worth the inventory spot imo. And idea is that it has the exact same stats as Rod Of Ages, except that it also gives the upgrade to an ability.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Rep: Memorable (79)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!