Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

warwick in team fights?

Creator: Slakoth September 28, 2010 5:26pm
Slakoth
<Member>
Slakoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2010 5:26pm | Report
hey guys i was gonna purchase warwick because of his great gank ability, great jungle game, and amazing 1v1 potential but i was wondering what he contributes in a team fight. does he even contribute at all? are there certain strategies to be used when facing specific characters in the other team during a team fight? thanks for answering! =]
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2010 11:30pm | Report
Well... WW is "special".
1st of all it depends what team fights are we talking about. And what team comp you have.
Early/Mid game stages of teamfights if your team doesnt have support champ, you should always wait for at least 1 champion going down to 50% and than initiating. In perfect situation, you should be the one to wait till one of em starts to flee. Catch him and than burst down the rest that are on low hp.
So your role could be an assasin kind of playstyle waiting for your prey and than end up lifes of all others, in other words, finisher or last hitter.

In late game team fights you should be already at point of beeing dps tanky. That is why you go with your team (ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS AFTER TANK!) and disable the most feared enemy (for example AoE caster that is fed) and than keep him entertained (if the team doesnt nuke him 1st place). Than just standard DPS, his surv dps is huge so you can even tanky a bit.

It also depends on how you play. A dps laning WW is more of a fighter, where you dont fear to go straight into combat, and jungle ww is a ganker/assasin type of WW, where you are squishier but you apear from nowhere cutting the team out, when they have low hp.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 1:00am | Report
Believe what DEWO says he is Warwick incarnate lol.
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2010 5:58am | Report
Warwick is that
Oh Hai I cant catch you and take on 3 of you at once - type of character
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide