Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Please, I need your replays!

Creator: bearzerka July 20, 2013 7:39am
bearzerka
<Member>
bearzerka's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2013 7:39am | Report
Hello summoners,

I am a budding YouTuber who hopes that one day he'll be able to turn a dream job into a reality. I have been on the YouTube scene for the past 3 years and made the decision a couple months back to transfer from CoD to LoL content.

I want to become a shoutcaster. The issue is though is that I don't have any replays. I could use my own replays but I would much prefer other peoples replays!

If you feel you can help me out in anyway, then please send me your replay to the following email: ShoutCasterBroooks@hotmail.co.uk.

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU SUBMIT!
1 - Please make sure that the game is a ranked game
2 - Please make sure that the replay is in 'Spectator' mode
3 - I will not disregard the email just because of its rating

As long as it's entertaining and can challenge me as a shoutcaster then I will gladly accept the replay! Apart from that, enjoy your day and I hope you can help me out!

(PS; I'll be uploading them to the YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/broooksybearx)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide