Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

SouthpawGamerTV - Check it out!

Creator: Andromina April 1, 2014 11:13pm
Andromina
<Member>
Andromina's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 11:13pm | Report
I am posting on behalf of a streamer that I feel deserves ALOT more attention then what he currently has.

There are many disabled gamers out in the world, which makes me just one of many. While I have no desire for the highlight of my channel to be the fact I am disabled, I do want to reach out and possibly help others that find themselves in a similar situation. I have Cerebral Palsy, it affects how I play games on console (X1 / PS4 / Wii U). While I can use controllers and do at times my disability does not allow me to play at a competitive level using such a control method.

If anyone reading this so happens to be disabled or knows someone that is please feel free to get in touch. If I can help you or someone you know find a solution that allows for a comfortable gameplay experience I will gladly do so.

His stream is Twitch.tv/SouthpawgamerTV
His Facebook is Facebook.com/Southpawgamer

Feel free to check him out one of these days.. hes a pretty cool dude who is out to represent a very small community. He streams games like LoL and ESO..

Thanks!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide