Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Streaming Gold 5 Games

Creator: Sinthe September 12, 2014 11:43pm
Sinthe
<Member>
Sinthe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2014 11:43pm | Report
ngelica • Chicago, IL • Server: NA My name is Angelica, some people call me Ang, Angel or Bad Kitty. I'm a cat-koala-shark-bear kitsune, sometimes I am also a super saiyajin and the moon princess. Those are obviously jokes and no one really calls me that. I like to draw and take pictures and I adore cats. Who would have thought?! When I grow up I will be a crazy cat lady. For now I'm just a student who will possibly be majoring in Astronomy. Maybe, unless I get a boost to Crazy cat lady ville. I play mostly League of Legends, I can't say I'm any good at it. I also mess around in Minecraft, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Sims 4 and Scribblenauts as far as PC gaming goes. Hand helds its just Pokemon. Not that impressive. If you would like for me to keep streaming hit follow to know when I'll be streaming! I currently don't have a schedule but if I get enough followers I will set one up. TWITCH: http://www.twitch.tv/cutiecats
"May I take your hat sir, May I take your hat sir, May I take your hat sir!"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide