Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PC Gaming Community Channel

Creator: NexusGaming August 4, 2011 9:13pm
NexusGaming
<Member>
NexusGaming's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 9:13pm | Report
Nexus Gaming is a coming soon PC gaming community channel. The channel will be dedicated to bringing regular PC commentaries, walkthroughs, guides, machinimas, game reviews and product reviews for games such as Minecraft, Call of Duty, Battlefield, League of Legends and any other PC game you play.

As a community channel we will be posting quality user created content sent in to us by the community. As we are merely in the conception stage of creating this channel we are looking for reviewers, commentators and directors a like to send in content for us to have a large pool of videos to post during the early stages of the channel as we get started.

To benefit people who contribute, competitions will be held with steam games up for grabs. If you aren't one for filmmaking we also are in need or graphic designers and editors.

if you think you meet any of these requirements or you wish to take part simply email us at nexusgamingpc@gmail.com for more information.

look forward to hearing from you soon
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 8:20am | Report
SOunds good , i luv machinimas.
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!
And check out my build on skarner
Shadeypwns
<Member>
Shadeypwns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2011 7:14am | Report
Shot you guys an email, I've been looking to expand my youtube content lately and this seems like a perfect fit.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide