Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Massive Giveaway + Don't Ask Joshy

Creator: JoshSuth September 15, 2011 3:58pm
JoshSuth
<Member>
JoshSuth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 3:58pm | Report
Hello folks! This is my first post here at MobaFire. I'm relatively new to the League of Legends community (only been playing for about a month), but I'm no stranger to creating video game content for YouTube. I'm one of only a handful of content creators in the IGN network and I have been focused on StarCraft 2 since the first day of its beta in February 2010. You can see my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy

Since I started playing LoL, I've had a hard time putting it down so I decided to try my hand at making some League of Legends videos! This series is called Don't Ask Joshy (get it?) and basically I just have my level 30 friends teach me the ins and outs of their favorite characters. So far I only have Veigar and Talon, and am still working on ways to simplify and shorten the series. Feedback is appreciated, here are the two Don't Ask Joshy episodes that have already gone up:

Don't Ask Joshy: Veigar

Don't Ask Joshy: Talon

Thanks for watching and providing feedback. Another thing that I'm doing to let you guys know that I really want to be a part of the community is this massive giveaway! The Riot Singed skin, the Riot Nasus skin, and mousepads signed by both HotShotGG and Counter Logic Gaming are all up for grabs! Check out the video here to see how to enter and win!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this stuff, I hope to streamline the Don't Ask Joshy series a bit more and keep coming up with new content to bring you all. =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide