Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

editing video

Creator: MyBloodisBlack August 26, 2013 12:58pm
6 posts - page 1 of 1
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 12:58pm | Report
Hello me again,

I was wondering if you guys and girls know how one can edit his LOL videos better to shorten them and make them more appealing for people to watch.

I have tried to use video editing software (I.e. Cyberlink powerdirector) however the video seems to disappear when being cut and just leaves audio until its made it a video again (very annoying indeed).

I may not be a world class player but I seriously want to make video for people to have a laugh at so please help me out good people of mobafire forum ^^
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:04pm | Report
wellllll. How do you record them? Fraps?
DO you have LoL replay? When you got it you just have to film your funny scenes with fraps. Lol replay saves your lol games and you can watch it after that. Then you can use fraps to record the funny parts. You may render the .avi files with virtual dub and the xvid codec then they aren't that big. Before: Like 2 GB After: 100-200 MB. Now use sony vegas or camtasia studio to cut these videos. Cutting with those programs is really easy. Watch a short tutorial or find it out yourself! It's not that hard buddy. Then you just render your video in HD or smth and upload it. If you want to record while you are playing to hear your voice while playing don't forget to hit that "record microphone" button with fraps. You have to pay something for it but it is really worth it. The quality is really clear. :)

Hope I helped you a bit. You may watch some tutorial on youtube.

Stay Fishy!
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:09pm | Report
LoL Replay started to work?? its a news or just a troll news? :D
"You belong in a museum!"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:12pm | Report
Actually I have got a Avermedia LGP C857 Capture device :) I tried Faps before but it caused games to Lag badly (like 1 frame per second bad) I might look into Camtasia but thank you for your help Bludes
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:17pm | Report
Never heard of that program! :D
I use camtasia studio. It may seem to lag a bit by watching your video while editing but if you render it it's fluently! There is also windows movie maker which I doesn't recommend but it's good for beginners. Then Sony Vegas which is great for cutting and yea. Then we have magix and so on. I would recommend you sony vegas and camtasia studio. Have fun editing!
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:18pm | Report

LoL Replay started to work?? its a news or just a troll news? :D

It works fine for me. You just have to right click your replay and click "repair" then just "ok" and it may works. Some replays doesn't work but most of it are fine. o:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide