Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New Streamer, help?

Creator: WarpedFlame April 4, 2014 7:03pm
WarpedFlame
<Member>
WarpedFlame's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2014 7:03pm | Report
Hello guys!
I'm about go live on my twitch account to play league. I am still new to the stream scene (& not the greatest league player, even though I try to help people gain elo), and I'm curious if people could come and play with me (& friends maybe). I don't have many viewers so stop by & say Hi would be nice :)
If you are a streamer, what do you do to help gain viewers/followers?

I can make a raidcall chat if you want to come and talk to me that way too :)

My Stream if anyone is interested in coming, maybe play some games with me, I mean what ever. We could have fun with this.
http://www.twitch.tv/warpedflame
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2014 8:33pm | Report
Honestly, you have the wrong attitude.

I stream because I want to keep a record of my gameplay and to interact with the few people that pop in. Getting big would be nice, but it's definitely not in the front of my mind.

If your attitude going into streaming is "I want 20k consistent viewers and gunnar sponsorship" then you won't last long because that 1-2 viewers will taunt you and drive you insane. Just be chill, provide solid gameplay, get some good clips, put them on reddit and here, and see if anyone nibbles.

Viewership is like a plant; grows very slow and needs lots of TLC.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide