Fiora Build Guide by venn177
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
**SOLOTOP IS STILL WIP**
As for jungling, it's slow but it works. You just need to gank often. This is my... second guide? I think. Always up for improvements and ideas.
Please read the whole guide before following it, it's not 100% paint by numbers and follow.
Armor penetration and defense. It's very simple.
Greater Quintessence of Desolation All the jungling speed in the world. And it's armor pen we love it.
Greater Mark of Desolation See: Quint description.
Greater Seal of Armor I don't like dying, do you?
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist I don't like Karthus one-shotting me at level 6, do you?
This is the basic jungling build I use for almost every jungler. It speeds up the jungle considerably, and the faster you can jungle, the better. Because let me tell you, she's not built for it, and until level 3 or 4, it'll hurt.
Good for laning, a possible alternative to Flash, just realize that it will be at the cost of escapability if you're jungling. You're a carry, so it'll let them be hit more, though. 5/5
Not bad, it's just... not as a good as Exhaust. Don't really need it on her. Could replace flash with it as another escape/chase mechanism. 3/5
Not good, not bad. Just meh. Not worth it on her. 2/5
Oh you crazy dunker. 12/5
For junglers and dunkers, it's a requirement. For anyone else, it's almost useless. 5/5
You have surge already in your Burst of Speed. 1/5
Not horrible considering her pain when it comes to crowd control, could replace exhaust with it if you're still making some mistakes. When jungling, you really can't afford to have it, though. 3/5
Very few champions are mana-starved enough to require this. Fiora isn't one of them. 1/5
Leave it for the AP carries, Exhaust will give you more damage on them, and I find it more reliable on carries. 2/5
What are you, a troll? 1/5
Almost a requirement as her only escape mechanism that'sIT'S FLASH YOU SHOULD HAVE IT. 5/5
It's not horrible on her, it's just... not that useful. On her, anyway. 2/5
Leave it to the supports, you need everything else. 1/5
This is just some notes on soloing top... I'll bullet them because I don't really have any basis on them, it's just things to consider/remember when you solo top.
- Riposte wins tradeoffs early-game, along with giving you free AD.
- Try to have 715 gold before you port back. This will allow you to get Boots of Speed and philosopher's stone.
- Are they not being aggressive? Missing? Go harass the hell out of another lane.
- If Teleport is up, roam like crazy until they're almost at your tower.
- Don't worry about rushing at their tower, once you get a B. F. Sword you'll take down towers almost instantly.
- Soloing top is a bit squishier, so Tiamit is slightly less viable.
- Practice Riposte until you can block almost every attack with it. This is especially key when you're against a ranged carry.
- You have no escape when Flash isn't up, so if the other team doesn't have a jungler, kindly thank them for handing you the game and proceed to squat on your tower. If they try to dive at level 6, Blade Waltz them into oblivion.
- You have lots of burst. That's a jungler's best friend. Request ganks often. Early-ganking junglers will catch most solo tops by surprise.
For the jungle route, you're going to want to go with the basic mana-starved skill-spamming route:
**A note about ganking**
Don't spend too much time waiting, you need to make sure that you're farming if there isn't a lane overextended. The biggest problem withe her jungling is she has to exploit out of position champions, so if they're not, don't wait for them to be, and continue to jungle.
- Leash is almost required
- Chug a potion almost immediately, continue potion use as normal
- Smite for the kill
- Continue to spam skills
- Be about 1/3 of the way to level 3
- Nothing special, continue spam
**If you're low on health or will be after getting red, go back now**
- Smite this'un now that it's off cooldown
- Time to start ganking! Red buff is your free
- Should have all three of your skills
- If you've already ganked, you should have smite up
- Focus the bigger one
Now it's a free for all, and you should be conservative enough with mana that you can give blue to your AP carry now.
x5 Basic jungler setup, you can go with Vampiric Scepter, but it slows your jungle a bit, so it's a toss up. I prefer the safety of this, as you can survive a counter-jungle.
I get these before working on Wriggle's Lantern because when you go back for these, you should be able to start ganking. This is normally at about level 4, and if you're not you should be able to clear one camp and hit 4. From here you can start flying around the battlefield ganking. Go do that. Now.
Hi I'm a Jungler I'm going to get a Wriggle's Lantern because I'm a NORMAL PERSON! A little bit of everything and free wards.
This is a tough one. I like getting Phage before Giant's Belt, but that's up to preference on how you're doing, really. If you're getting hit hard, you can get the Belt first.
You don't need Berserker's Greaves, but you DO have higher cooldowns. Alternatively, you can get Mercury's Treads if they have high CC. Alternatively, you can go with Boots of Mobility.
It's extra damage. You have two skills that scale off of it. Oh and don't forget that you're a carry.
We don't get this for the attack speed, we get it for the armor reduction. Your ult turns into a debuffer, now, too! So you can shred armor and hit them even harder.
She's a great farmer, and it's AD and life steal for sustain and more damage. Basic carry item.
Of course, the order varies here. You can go in four different directions, depending on how the game is going and personal preference, which you'll get based on your play style with her:
A guaranteed damage, higher crit chance, and higher crit damage. With how high your attack speed is, those random crits are going to help you nuke someone out of position to oblivion.
Extra AD because of your health, higher crit chance, and a bit more armor. No complaints on this rounding out the build. If you're having trouble staying alive, you can always go with a Guardian Angel, though.
The key to soloing top. This and Duelist mean that you have almost as much sustain as Garen, and combined with Riposte you'll never lose a tradeoff.
They're boots so you don't step on rocks. What's not to like?
Philosopher's Stone All the sustain you'll ever need. This is the one-size-fits-all item that I can't live without. Normally buy it the same time as Boots of Speed.
For rest see: Items (Jungle)
Tiamat Is Viable!
Her ultimate procs on-hit effects. Tiamat is an on-hit effect.
This makes Blade Waltz an area-of-effect nuke from hell. Along with a bit of sustain, this almost makes it viable. If only it could be built from a Philosopher's Stone.
What you end up with, though, is an ultimate that is now very strong in a teamfight. So give it a shot on the next Tiamat Tuesday.
Attack Speed and On-Hit Items (the no-no's)
Never get this. You get 120% Attack Speed from your E, and they're normally going to be dead before it's over, so here you're just going to get a little bit of movement speed and some crit chance that would work if you weren't already hitting like a truck.
/ / I don't like these on her because they do a flat amount of added magic damage to your basic attacks, and they're great mid-game, but you need to get that Frozen Mallet to bridge you into the mid game so you can stick on the stragglers who somehow escape you. After that, you're getting almost the same damage from your lategame AD items, which will scale better. And don't forget you're not getting the useless attack speed from the AD items.
- 7 + (1 × level) health over 6 seconds each time she deals physical damage. Striking champions causes this to stack.
- Cooldown: 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 seconds
- Physical Damage: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+0.6 per bonus attack damage)
- Full Damage: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+1.2 per bonus attack damage)
- Bonus Attack Damage: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35
- Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Magic Damage: 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 (+1.0 per ability power)
Burst of Speed
- Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Attack Speed: 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120%
- Movement Speed: 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15%
- Cooldown: 150 / 130 / 110 seconds
- Physical Damage per Strike: 160 / 330 / 500 (+1.2 per bonus attack damage)
- Total Minimum Single Target Physical Damage: 200 / 412.5 / 625 (+1.5 per bonus attack damage)
- Total Maximum Single Target Physical Damage: 320 / 660 / 1000 (+2.4 per bonus attack damage)
- Nuke a single target. Look at that single target damage, that's one of the best single-target skills in the game.
- Ruin everyone's health in a teamfight. The minimum is still 625 + bonus AD, so expect 500 damage on each person not tanky.
- Invincibility! Yes, that's right. Not 100% invincibility, but you can't be targeted while you use it, so if someone tries to tower dive you, just use it on them and watch as they cry. Or use it if you're about to die and your team is on their way. At the least you'll help the teamfight while you get assists. At the most you've survived, gotten some kills, cleaned up, and destroyed them a bit.
- On-hit proccing. Get that The Black Cleaver and anyone other ADs on your team will love you to death.