Nidalee Build Guide by InfamousJoker
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.
Pros and Cons
+ Fun to play
+ Amazing poke
+ Amazing damage in cougar form
- Not the easiest of champions
- Must be able to hit your spears
- Can't farm as well as other champions till post level 6
With Nidalee I utilize a standard 9/0/21 getting Archaic Knowledge to get 15% magic penetration and getting important skills in the Utility tree to get increased laning power.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power:This rune is to give Nidalee some good AP at the start so you can start building on your Rod of Ages right away,
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration: Magic penetration enough said.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power: I got these instead of flat AP because you don't really harass much to lvl 6 and at that time you'll get the same AP as flat runes and it still scales into late game pretty good.
- greater seal of replenishment: Gives you mp/5 regen so that you can sustain in lane and spam your heals and harass in cougar form.
|Teleport: A must for solotop||space||Ghost: A very good escape/chase tool I personally prefer flash over ghost.||space||Flash: Another good chase/escape tool most recommended though.|
- Prowl: This passive makes you extremely quick in bushes allowing you to have good lane control on top because of the top brushes.
- Javelin Toss / Takedown: What people love and hate Nidalee for she can poke like no tomorrow steal kills, and oh did I mention it does a ton of damage.
- Bushwhack / Pounce: Gives you map control I learn it at level one to help jungler's, and to also put a bunch of them on the top brush this also shreds a bunch of armor/mag resist so its good to put them near towers when your team is at a standoff with the enemy team.
- Primal Surge / Swipe: Makes Nidalee unmovable in lane as she can just spam these all day.
- Aspect Of The Cougar:Gives you very nice stats increase. And is also very good for team fights when your done poking with your spears and healing your team. Also really good to farm in lane in this mode and harass.
- : This gives you a ton of health / mana / ap in my opinion one of the best AP items in the game.
- : Gives you amazing AP + amazing passive.
- : Converts AP into AD after using skills gives you more damage in team fights
- Allows your spear to do that much more damage.
Gives a balanced stats between magic resist and armor but the true use of this item is giving you a second life every 5 minutes.
Helpful against teams with lots of CC (Crowd Control)
- Gives you a nice HP boost as well and a very nice slow on your spears. But I personally dont use the item but I'm putting it up here for you guys
Great item against melee auto attackers.
FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE