Nasus Build Guide by Feronimus
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hi , My name is feronimus and this is the first Guide i ever do , so feel free to tell me your opinions and corrections in the comments below !
ABOUT ME! I am playing League of Legends since late season 2 and i really love Nasus!
In this guide i want to give emfasis into HOW to play Nasus .
Builds are all , more or less, the same but the diference between good nasus and bad nasus comes in tha lane phase.
- Add matchups
- Explain items better
- Greater Quintessence of Life Steal Maybe the best Quints to save Nasus weak early game. They stack with your Q witch makes them even more op .
Remember: You need those Quints only if you are getting harashed a lot in lane . If your passive's lifesteal is enough and you feel ok with it , you dont need them !
- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed: Great for an agresive jungler. Good for gangs and to prevent kiting.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: They give a huge early boost on your Siphoning Strike helping you last hit with it !
Spoiler: Click to view
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: Same as Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
- greater mark of armor penetration: They benefit you a lot late game. But in my opinion Runes are to boost mostly your early game. Thats why a combination of Greater Mark of Attack Damage and greater mark of armor penetration gives you the best results
Spoiler: Click to view
- Greater Seal of Armor no need to use anything else, these are the most beneficial.
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction: Prety much awesome in combination with
since the nerf of Spirit Visage.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist and Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: If you think that you are too weak and you die easily in lane, or your team needs a stronger tank you can choose those over Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction.
--> --> -->
: Simple, one of the best passives in the game! Free lifesteal. This, in combination with Greater Quintessence of Life Steal will give you the sustain Nasus wants in order sto stay in the lane and farm forever.
Dont forget that Siphoning Strike stacks with lifesteal!
: This is what makes Nasus what it is. I cant possibly stress enough the importance of stacking Siphoning Strike whenever you can. This skll gives you:
- Free damage !!!!
- Sustain! Couse it stacks with lifesteal.
- Auto attack reset. Spoiler: Click to view
: This skill is nightmare for marksman and ad caries like Tryndamere, Master Yi, Fiora etc.
Use it always at the start of a teamfight on the enemy marksman if you can , to minimize his damage. You is to chase , to take an assist ,to save your self from a gang or to secure a successful gang from your jungler.BUT. Be carefull early game couse it cost a lot of mana and it can drain you out of mana easily.
: An overall decent ability . Use it with caution couse it requires a lot of mana. Use it to farm under turret and always use it on duels or teamfight. Try to hit as many enemy champions as possible! The armour reduction can change the outcome of a fight!
: Awesome ult ! You become a huge unkillable monster that deals tons of damage to the enemys around it and gains better range. This ability is why Nasus builds more defence that offence. All you want is to go in the middle of the enemy team pop your ultimate on and survive as long as possible.
Nasus Benefits more from Defencive items and CD. You need to stack that Q asap.
Almost always start with
Doran's Shield is an amazing item and 90% of the time you will start with this !Only in few exeption like Mordekaiser top (rare) you better start with Null-Magic Mantle+ Health Potion
TONS OF DAMAGE ! ! !
with those 3 items you get all the defencive and offensive stats you need + you get max Cool down (with Sorcery and Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction .
REMEMBER:Nasus farm his Q in the mid-late game! When he has max CD. Thats why you have to prioritize Cool Down Reduction early, in order to achieve a decent farm (300-400) at 20 min.
Really good build too , you sac dammage for sustain and cc.
IMPORTANT:If you choose this build DONT take the Sorcery mastery nor the Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction couse Cool down has a cap at 40%!
Situational In a full ad team
Some think that is also a very good item ! Well i would recomend it only if you and your team are behind and you want to catch up.
The best ! Use Gost to escape or chase and use teleport to do dragon or gang bot , or split push and then join a teamfight or ( most often ) to get back into ur lane .
Well you are a jungler... And in the jungle flash>Ghost
This is the most important phase of the game as Nasus
You have ONE goal ! Survive and farm . If you do this and your teamates didnt feed, you won the game!
Yoy will face 3 kind of opponents in the fields of justice depending on the player and the champion!
- THE PUSHERS**** , those who just push the lane asap and let u farm under turret like Garen Vladimir Shyvana Renekton etc.. Those are just the best for you. All you have to do is to practice sc under turret and dont miss not even one Q . Its ok to loose some sc but its not ok if you start loosing Q. There will be some point in the game when you will just outscale them . Take as less harash as possible , lifesteal as much as possible and stay safe .
The goal here is to reach at least 350 stacks at 20 min !
- THE SMART ONES , against those players you need to cry for gangs . Those players ( probably with champs like Teemo Riven Pantheon Darius Renekton Olaf etc) will just stay there only last hiting and punishing you hard every time you try to last hit or Q a minion ! Against those lanes you should try to take advantage of the buches in order to take as less damage as posible , buy a lot of health potions , be extra carefull and call your jungler to gang a lot !
BE CAREFULL !!! DON PUSH , unless you want to b !
The goal here is to reach at least 120 stack at 10 min and 200-250 at 20 min
- THE GANGERS-COUNTERJUNGLER , Those are the ones that will push your lane fast and instead of doing golems-white they will try to get to ather lanes , take kills , anoy your jungler ! Theres one think you have to remember ! YOU NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR LANE BEFORE THE 20 MIN MARK MINIMUM .. You should tell your team to play def and ward but only in extreme ocasions ( like loosing an inner turrent) you can leave your farm and go help early. This will probably make you really weak in the reast of the game , and if your team is loosing the definatly will need a fed Nasus late in order to win .
The goal here is to farm as much as possible 400 at 20 min is ideal ( ur almost alone and your team needs you ) . And remember you have the early 12.5% cd so its much easier
- And theres the ocasion when you are getting pushed then ganged and dying under your turrent again and again . This is really bad couse as Nasus you are really weak early game and you cant do a lot about it !
So what you should do ?
Second call your jungler and beg him to help you .
Third . KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE FARMING
TAKE CD AND FARM LIKE CRAZY IN THE MID GAME ! eventually you will outscale them !
- LAST there are two champions that you just cant do nothing if thery are good ( at least early-mid game) teemo , Elise . Well those champs can easily push your lane and harash you even under the turret leaving you no choise but to Base or beg you jungler to camp top !
AVOID THOSE CHAMPS .
Well thats all about it ! English is not my native language and i am sure you will find many grammatical errors so pls leave a comment and i will fix them !