Help Support

Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Junatsee~'s Graphics

Creator: Janitsu March 2, 2014 9:49am
120 posts - page 10 of 12
Janitsu
<Brawler>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8751
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2015 8:46pm | Report
yea, I guess

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Mint Poritos
<Member>
Mint Poritos's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
34
Joined:
Jan 8th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2015 10:18am | Report
Ok,I would like a signature :3
Image: Annie
Text: It'll be fun! / Mint Poritos
Color Theme: Light Blue

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!
Janitsu
<Brawler>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8751
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2015 1:03pm | Report


here ya go ^^


if you want anything changed just tell me
Mint Poritos
<Member>
Mint Poritos's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
34
Joined:
Jan 8th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:


here ya go ^^


if you want anything changed just tell me


This is exactly what I wanted,thanks *--*

+Rep :3

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!
Vengenator
<Fabulous>
Vengenator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
319
Joined:
Dec 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2015 7:21pm | Report
Hey I'd like a signature.
Img = Brand
Text = Ignition!
Color Theme = Red/Bright Red
I'll leave the rest up to you ^^
Spare a few Rep+ for the poor ( つ◕◡◕)つ
Qzaster
<Member>
Qzaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
29
Joined:
Dec 28th, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 12:49am | Report
Hello Janitsu!

I could really use an Introduction banner as well as Chapter banners for my guide. I'm not good with all this artistry stuff but the images I want you to work on are much smaller than I'd like, so if there's any way to enlarge them without making them look horrendous (check out my failed attempt in my guide), that'd be super awesome. Otherwise you can use any generic High Command Katarina image.

Image - For the Introduction Banner/Table of Contents - http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2013/296/4/5/katarina__high_command_by_veina2-d6rfq4h.jpg

For the Chapter Banners -
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/131/d/2/katarina_by_aeli9-d3g3oki.jpg

(If either or both of the images are too small to work with or problematic in any way, feel free to use a generic High Command Katarina image)


Text - (Don't worry about the Intro Banner, I just need chapter titles for the Chapter banners)
WARNING
INTRO
KATARINA
PROS/CONS
MASTERIES
RUNES
GAMEPLAY
ITEMS
SKILLS
SUMMONERS
ADVICE
CONCLUSION
GLOSSARY

Color Theme - Fiery (red,orange,yellow)

Special Request- Please keep the chapter titles in all CAPS. Also, please distinguish the colored letters in the titles with a different color or any other creative way you can think of. Go ahead and take a look at my guide if you need clarification on what I want (there's a hidden message in the titles!).

Thanks for considering!
Check out my Katarina Guide !
Special thanks to iPodPulse for the sig!
Janitsu
<Brawler>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8751
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Qzaster wrote:
Hello Janitsu!

I could really use an Introduction banner as well as Chapter banners for my guide. I'm not good with all this artistry stuff but the images I want you to work on are much smaller than I'd like, so if there's any way to enlarge them without making them look horrendous (check out my failed attempt in my guide), that'd be super awesome. Otherwise you can use any generic High Command Katarina image.

Image - For the Introduction Banner/Table of Contents - http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2013/296/4/5/katarina__high_command_by_veina2-d6rfq4h.jpg

For the Chapter Banners -
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/131/d/2/katarina_by_aeli9-d3g3oki.jpg

(If either or both of the images are too small to work with or problematic in any way, feel free to use a generic High Command Katarina image)


Text - (Don't worry about the Intro Banner, I just need chapter titles for the Chapter banners)
WARNING
INTRO
KATARINA
PROS/CONS
MASTERIES
RUNES
GAMEPLAY
ITEMS
SKILLS
SUMMONERS
ADVICE
CONCLUSION
GLOSSARY

Color Theme - Fiery (red,orange,yellow)

Special Request- Please keep the chapter titles in all CAPS. Also, please distinguish the colored letters in the titles with a different color or any other creative way you can think of. Go ahead and take a look at my guide if you need clarification on what I want (there's a hidden message in the titles!).

Thanks for considering!



I think both images are way too small for my liking so I'll go with the high commander kat. I'll do both of the requests soon™
Janitsu
<Brawler>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8751
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 9:19am | Report
Vengenator wrote:
Hey I'd like a signature.
Img = Brand
Text = Ignition!
Color Theme = Red/Bright Red
I'll leave the rest up to you ^^



here ya go

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vengenator
<Fabulous>
Vengenator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
319
Joined:
Dec 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 6:14pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:



here ya go


Thanks! +1 rep!
Spare a few Rep+ for the poor ( つ◕◡◕)つ

Check out my Brand guide linked in my signature
Also check out my Malzahar Guide,Consumed by the Void
Janitsu
<Brawler>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8751
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 9:32pm | Report
Vengenator wrote:


Thanks! +1 rep!


You're welcome!

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)

You need to log in before commenting.