Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Trundle Guide.

Creator: Sandinista March 1, 2011 11:52am
Sandinista
<Member>
Sandinista's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 11:52am | Report
allright, a link to my guide is at my signature thingy, please read through it and tell me if i´ve missed out on something or need to improve anything. thanks on beforehand!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 12:53pm | Report
Be more specific with what you want criticized. This isn't a forum for "Hey, look at my build!"
Sandinista
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 1:54pm | Report
I´m sorry Jebus, Shadows fiji for example said that i should try add a jungle section to it even though i in the introduction pointed out i do not jungle early game wich got me abit confused.
i just wanted to know if there was anything else in general i might have missed or could improve.
i´m not trying to show of my guide as it is my first i just wanted some construtive feedback in general.
should i adda mini jungle guide or just be more specific about when and why i jungle at 5+?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 7:56pm | Report
You don't need a jungle section if you're not creating a jungle guide - it's better for a guide to be in-depth in just one topic than to be a brief overview of a bunch of different options.

People come to a guide to get good at one aspect of a champion, or to learn more about it - if you give them a lot of options, it doesn't help. So I'd say that not having a jungle section is fine.

What I can see that needs improvement is more expansion on "why". For example, in your items, you say:

"The items i selected for purchase order is just what usually works for me but you might like other items."

But why do they work? You should explain why each item is good on Trundle. The same goes for your runes, masteries, skilling order, and summoner spells.

You should also expand on the gameplay section. People who are new to Trundle need a way to determine how they'll play. Mention exactly what you do during certain levels (usually 1-6, 7-15, and 16+ are good stages, also known as early, mid, and late game.) What do you do in a team fight?
Sandinista
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 3:22am | Report
Now that is what i wanted to hear :) thank you

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide