Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Cheatsheets: Item purchase order, Do I get the...

Creator: Mysticales July 14, 2011 4:02pm
Mysticales
<Member>
Mysticales's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 4:02pm | Report
Hello, Just been using the guides to help me play the game abit better and more focused. Was wondering on the guides however. When they tell me which item to buy, am I supposed to wait to buy the final product or do I buy the parts 1st to build up to that item? Thanks.

~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 4:03pm | Report
Read the guide. Good guides tell you if they recommend buying a part of a big item earlier.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 4:09pm | Report
I think he is asking if, for instance, it says BT, do you just wait for BT or build it.

ofc you build it, so you start getting some of the stats earlier.

you don't lose any gold by doing this.

lol.

T_T

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 4:52pm | Report
Yeah... sure you should buy the itens, it's like a recipe, you get them then mix g.g
You dont lose nothing²

If you're saying orders like Boots or Tri-Force first, for example, it will rely on you and the game. You should look what is best to build first, and what works on you... Some people can build damage first and being squishy until late, but some can't, so they should buy survability mixed with damage. He'll be weaker, but it's the price of your gameplay [:

It's much better building an Tank Veigar and going 5/5/5 than building an AP Veigar and going 7/12/8. It's not the "right" choice to him, but you want to priorize what you prefer. Get a base on guides, play some games and build your own build [:
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide