I didn't read it nor know much about Tryn outside of general game knowledge.
But from a quick look I'm guessing you'll be getting downvotes.
But from a quick look I'm guessing you'll be getting downvotes.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
No matter how good the guide is, you'll always get downvotes.
Always, always, always, always.
As soon as comment to vote comes off, you -will- get downvotes on your guide.
Until it comes off, all the cave trolls are hiding away in their caves.
You just have to realize it's going to happen and MobaFire isn't going to do anything to stop it. Just gonna have to deal with it bubba.
Always, always, always, always.
As soon as comment to vote comes off, you -will- get downvotes on your guide.
Until it comes off, all the cave trolls are hiding away in their caves.
You just have to realize it's going to happen and MobaFire isn't going to do anything to stop it. Just gonna have to deal with it bubba.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
Also don't forget the envy that comes from competition, everyone will downvote your guide just so their will looks better. They just didn't do that before because of comment 2 vote.

The language of friendship is not words, but meanings.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
And then of course let's not forget the people that some times like to come around with a well thought-through comment as:
"asda"
With a downvote with it of course. Those are just lovely :O
"asda"
With a downvote with it of course. Those are just lovely :O
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Basicly the first post told you everything. First few days after hitting 20:
"Barricade the fortress!
Here come the trolls!"
"Barricade the fortress!
Here come the trolls!"

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-You need to log in before commenting.


So once I hit 20 votes, how much should I be prepared for my score to drop?