Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Brainstorm guys!

Creator: Adonikam December 30, 2010 2:36am
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:36am | Report
Hey guys it's Bronikam with my first thread in this section! I'm excited!
ANYWAY,
I'm in the process of creating an Akali guide featuring jungling and laning and I want your input! Got any tricks, tips or items you really love on Akali then post them here for me and I'll credit you with a link to your profile in my guide.
If you've got no ideas for Akali but some for Tristana or Sivir let me know 'cause I'm building for them too!

Bronikam
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 4:04am | Report
when it comes to akali vs akali, i never throw my shroud down first unless im at 10% health or less, seems whenever the other one shrouds first, i win, just the free shots once hers goes down always wins it for me
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 9:11am | Report
must
create
brainstorm

HNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Maybe mention that you need the points in the offensive mastery giving you extra attack damage? Get two of that mastery and a Doran's Blade and you can trigger your passive's spell vamp right off the bat, making Akali a stronger laner.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2010 6:29am | Report
I have a friend that plays only Akali. She has tried Katarina once or twice and I think Miss Fortune, but she is quite fan-freaking-tastic when it comes to Akali. I will observe her playstyle and maybe get her input. :P
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2010 8:36am | Report
Cheers guys! The guide is coming along well... there are so many ways to build her and so many jukes you can pull, it's just crazy.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
TankyMcGanky
<Member>
TankyMcGanky's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 9:22pm | Report
ummm, when jungling, try get 10 ad and 20 ap from runes and masteries, it give both passives at lvl 1, starting item should be the dorans blade, start at golems, go wolves, wraiths, base and items, then golems, wolves and you should be able to get red by now, then wraiths, base, items, then blue, should be six by now, so start ganking
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 10:08pm | Report
DAT NECRO!

She's good-ish in the jungle now but because of her lack of CC, her jungle ganks are lacking.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 11:02pm | Report
lolwut
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide