Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Graves?

Creator: Gunnarownsu October 20, 2011 5:55pm
12 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 5:55pm | Report
When can we make Graves guides? Because I have already made most of mine but need to have him out of course.

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 6:19pm | Report
he was arrived less than 24 hours ago..... chill out.

Rushing build = bad build.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 9:28pm | Report
The later they add it, better for you. If they would add it instantly, you would only rush the build and wouldn't be tested with other items/buying order. So experiment with items ATM and you'll see which build is the best, but IMO there is not much to talk about, if you go fully offensive, you only need basic AD Carry items.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 9:29pm | Report
Not that his builds will be that complicated. Any standard ranged AD build will work. At this point most builds are all the same anyways. It takes a unique champ to have an unique build.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 9:43pm | Report
^^ pretty much what I was gonna say, I wanted to just make a simple and easy guide for newbies to read for help

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 10:01pm | Report
The downside to having a guide out so quickly is ALL the trolls who want to make their guide look better will be out in the first month or so downvoting everything else. Of course some trolls never go away but they do lessen over time.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
FlavoRTowN
<Member>
FlavoRTowN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 2:38am | Report
Looks like a generic AD carry build
Crit and attack apeed looks like the way to go.

Teamed up with his smokescreen and dash thing, mofo is not going to die very easily.
Yeah i agree with sacull_kinslayer.

Trolls are awake staright after a champion comes out. Give it a fortnight (just before Graves becomes implemented within the free champion rotation)
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 4:49am | Report
I went Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Frozen Mallet and 1 situational item + boots for few games and it worked well like on any ranged AD Carry. So yeah I agree, Crit + Infinity + Life steal is pretty much they way. I also like his ultimate scales with AD instead of AP like some( Tristana,...)

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 7:17am | Report
doran, BT, Zerkers, PD, Wit's, atmas, moar BT or moar banshee

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 11:01am | Report
High AD values make his skills hit harder.

And his auto attacks will hurt.

(This is common sense but you'd be amazed.)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide