Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Leviathan

Creator: Svingas March 21, 2011 11:04am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 11:04am | Report
If you are jungling with Amumu and you start with cloth armor and 5 potions. Then your next item is sorcerer's shoes. Is it viable to get Leviathan as your next item because you will be spending most of your time jungling and ganking?

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 11:27am | Report
short answer: no
long answer: MAYBE for normal/troll games, anything slightly competitive, never ever rely on snowball items, it's not worth it. more over is the worst snowball, it's just healh, you need resistences with that health, and it is only usefull on 20 stacks.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 2:26pm | Report
Leviathan actually provides less bonuses than Warmog's Armor does, aside from the damage reduction at 20 stacks. If you're getting to the point where Leviathan is actually paying off so that it's better than armor/MR/Warmog's, you've gotten enough kills and therefore enough gold to buy better items instead.

That being said, I would never buy any snowball item on most champions. Amumu should really be rushing Aegis, Banshee's, Heart of Gold, Sunfire, or whatever suits your team the best.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 4:14pm | Report
I thought it sounded fairly bizarre, but I just felt like throwing it out there. Personally, I have only gotten it on AI games, but I was just curious. However, I do not think sword of the occult is any better. Only mejai's.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide