Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Second Guide

Creator: Svingas June 27, 2011 10:47am
1 2
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 10:47am | Report
I am in the process of creating my second champion guide after how successful my Sivir guide has been and the great feedback I have received. For this guide, I will be focusing on another one of my main champions Amumu. Before I put the guide out there for the public to see and while I am in the process of organizing and fine-tuning, are there any particular chapters or topics that you would really like me to focus on that you believe has not been addressed sufficiently elsewhere. This will be a two-fold guide with both Jungle and Laning Amumu, similar to the structure of my Mid-lane and Side-Lane Sivir guide.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:05am | Report
Lane mumu sucks balls. Don't bother.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:26am | Report
Lane mumu definitely isnt bad. Always prefer jungle, but if you have someone like trundle or ww taking the jungle than ur gonna be laning. He's good at zoning.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:43am | Report
lane mumu isn't bad

but amumu is like a tier 1 jungler and a tier 0 ganker

if you have your ultimate and flash up, unless the person in lane is really bad, you WILL kill the enemy.

he's actually rather flexible in jungle (i don't care what the rest of you think) and is resilient to counter-jungling, but is also extremely fast

late-game he's one of the best tanks in the game and is still a top pick even as the metagame shifts to 2 offtank instead of 1 main tank.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:48am | Report
He too much depends on blue buff, so he is tier 2 jungler. If sb. like Nunu steals his blue, he is screwed. But of course, mumu is better in the jungle then on the lane.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:50am | Report
He's not really fast at jungling. More like normal. He's weak against counter jungling.
He's a great ganker though.

Lane mumu is bad. He just doesn't bring anything good to the team in the lane.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:55am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

He too much depends on blue buff, so he is tier 2 jungler. If sb. like Nunu steals his blue, he is screwed. But of course, mumu is better in the jungle then on the lane.

He's not really. It slows him down a bit but, he can still do it. He just has to buy mana potions for a bit until he gets the strength to challenge it. Stupid shop glitch not letting me buy health pots...
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 1:43pm | Report
you don't even need mana potions tbh

lane amumu is OKAY but it's kinda like lane nunu
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 4:52pm | Report
If you have a philosopher's stone and a couple levels in tantrum, amumu can be very good at keeping the enemy champions in the lane out of exp range. At least definitely away from last hitting. I agree that he is pretty vulnerable to counter-jungling at early levels.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:56pm | Report
I'm pretty sure you'll need to play a weak laner to be able to lose against Amumu in the lane..
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide