Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Soraka build order question

Creator: dadde July 14, 2011 11:46pm
dadde
<Member>
dadde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 11:46pm | Report
gp10 items on Soraka are obvisiously key to playing Soraka, my question is to what extent. I see in alot of builds now that people opt for 3 gp10 items (all different of course) but doesnt this in a way hurt Soraka? It takes approx. 4.5 min for the gp10 items to start making money for you but if you buy 3 and spend roughly 2400g+ on them doesnt this hurt Soraka in a key part of the game. She will basicly be rolling with 9% CDR assuming you didnt have CDR runes and went 9-0-21 and roughly 40 AP assuming you bought a dorans ring and got Kage's Pick as your first gp10 item. So is it worth it to do this to Soraka and play for the late game when you seem to sacrifice soo much early? I understand gp10's are a must but to what extent? is there any other way around this? Some people suggest a Mejai's early to help with AP but ive heard mixed responces to that. Opinion? Thanks in advance for you responces.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 2:36am | Report
Mejai is ****. Don't bother with it.
I'm pretty sure 2-3 GP10 items are needed on most supports.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 6:51am | Report
Back before GP10 was unique to the item, Me and 4 other members did a match where we bought 5 GP10 items (2 HoG and 3 Philo stones)and boots of... mobility I think. We ended up feeding for a bit. But, because of our amazing gold income while we were dead, plus the fact that we took revive, we came back ahead and won simply because of the gold difference.
They are important but don't buy a lot of them. 1-2 should suffice.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 2:03pm | Report
You should be set with going Kage's and Heart of Gold/Philo Stone, later buying Aegis.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 5:02pm | Report
Gold per/10 is awesome. Get itens that you can upgrade - HoG, Philo and that mini wand '-' (recipe of deathfire grasp)

In the fact I build tanky soraka, with low AP and high support/health I get mejais, yes. I think it's not horrible, all the games I played I could left alive. If they focused me I flash away, silence, heals, etc... I played like 7 or 8 games with her, everyone with scores like 2 or 3 kills,6 or less deaths and 15+ assistances... Always with a good quantity of stacks and a good ap... but you can get rabadon's, expensive, but it gives you a huge amount of AP with only 1 item... but don't rush it
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide