Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New here, saying hi, looking to play!

Creator: KenJenningsof LOL November 22, 2011 9:29am
1 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 9:29am | Report
Hey guys,

Been playing LOL for almost a year now. I was a very casual player at first, didn't take my reputation or games seriously, got frustrated often. But I've really taught myself to be a better player, I think I'm a lot of fun to play with, I joke around during games, try to have a good time, take it seriously but don't rage if things go wrong. My ELO is low because of my past, but since really picking the game back up, I've been climbing steadily. To anyone looking to find someone to duo with, or maybe make a 5 man team, come play a few games with me, see if you like it.

I'm gonna try to be posting on the forums a good bit. Hopefully I get to know some of yall better as time goes on! Look forward to playing with you!

Mains: Udyr, Nidalee, Sion

Can play any role on team, and multiple champs in each role. If you are looking for someone to play a specific champ/role to duo with or for your team, let me know, I'm very versatile.

Thanks guys!

[img=]
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 9:43am | Report
Always good to see an Olaf player!

*Hearty pat on the back*
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 10:15am | Report
I actually used your build Dufftime, seems like it's really recent from comments. I was top against a Nasus, had armor pen reds, but armor yellows and armor quints - man, I felt so bad, it wasn't even a contest. They had a jungle fizz who hardly ganked, poor guy didnt stand a chance. I think at one point the CS was like 90 for me, 20 for him. I'm not so sure how Olaf would do in other solo lanes though, seems like early levels would be a real struggle.

But I may try to play him some more, only trouble is EVERYONE wants to solo top at my ELO. Great build though
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 10:21am | Report
If you have the correct starting items and runes, there are very few lanes that can give you a hard time.

As you might have noticed, Nasus is a free win for Olaf xD

What's your elo, btw? :P

Also, cheers mate ^_^ Good luck with it in the future, you'll develop a knack for when to use what runes.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 10:25am | Report
SUPER LOW :( 1050 right now. climbing hard though. Gotta keep climbing if i want people to give me a shot playing w me :(

EDIT: Dunno if I should spend my IP on dodge yellows or armor/mr reds. If you get a chance, I'd love to know how much you value dodge yellows over armor yellows (I know you pick em to cover your *** against Autoattackers late game)
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 11:58am | Report
Dont bother with dodge, they're being removed. :P

I don't value them MORE than armor, I value them differently.

Armor yellows > Garen, Riven, Renekton etc.

Dodge yellows > Kogmaw, Vayne, Cait, etc.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 12:20pm | Report
Hey welcome to MOBAFire and gl climbing from elo hell...

Also Duff whats up with you and your brolaf love? lmao

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 2:20pm | Report
Sigh :( :( :( Internet spazzed out and had a DC from a game. Came back a few minutes later, team surrended. Now my account is suspended. I deserve it cuz I used to leave games so frequently, but man, I haven't left a game in ages. So bummed right now.

So I guess i'll have to wait a week to play with you guys :(
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 2:47pm | Report
oh that sucks :( I'm sorry to hear that. But one week isn't too long.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 2:49pm | Report
You can email Riot Support and they can undo that suspension if you like ^^

It's not actually from them, it's from their auto ban system, which doesnt care about dc's :P

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide