Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - June

Creator: Khazem June 6, 2014 4:28pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 4:28pm | Report
Game 1

Game 2

this game never happened

Game 3

Game 4

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 4:48pm | Report
It was pretty Draven, folks!
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 4:59pm | Report
I...went positive.
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:08pm | Report

I apologize for complaining so much (i.e. even more than usual), I didn't get much sleep and I had a headache. Those games were all pretty horrible in one way or another though. :/
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:10pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I apologize for complaining so much (i.e. even more than usual), I didn't get much sleep and I had a headache. Those games were all pretty horrible in one way or another though. :/

I'm pretty sure my old inhouse curse rubbed off on you so yeah you're basically ****ed now

I'm sorry buddy
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:12pm | Report
yeah I can't remember the last time I won more games than I lost but I'm pretty sure it's been well over a month

why'd you do it man...
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:37pm | Report
Ladies and gentlemen, what you witnessed here tonight was nothing more than an extraordinary victory, the likes of which mobafire has never seen before.

Lol but srs, I was literally saying in TS how at this point I just win basically every mid lane matchup in a 1v1 scenario, so I was gonna try testing top lane matchups too. I think it's clear that I'm just too good at the champion to consider 1v1's a fair fight.

1v2 Talon bot lane testing incoming.

And if you think I'm joking, think twice.

Disclaimer: The matchup wasn't as one sided as khazem's stats may make it seem, I have no idea where the hell 80% of his deaths came from. I only killed him solo 2-4 times, and I think he got a solo kill on me too. He was actually in control of the lane 90% of the time, I just occasionally had my moments of brilliance which netted me a few kills out of what appeared to be a losing lane. If Khazem had been running Ignite, I probably wouldn't have won, but then again this isn't the only Jax matchup I've won so who knows. tl;dr, im pretty damn good, just not as good as khazem's score makes it look like.

:^)
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:42pm | Report
I don't know what you're talking about, that game never happened and the screenshot you linked was clearly photoshopped. Amateur.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:47pm | Report
now now Khazzy, there's nothing to be ashamed of. We all know Talon counters Jax. :^)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:47pm | Report

Ladies and gentlemen, what you witnessed here tonight was nothing more than an extraordinary victory, the likes of which mobafire has never seen before.

Lol but srs, I was literally saying in TS how at this point I just win basically every mid lane matchup in a 1v1 scenario, so I was gonna try testing top lane matchups too. I think it's clear that I'm just too good at the champion to consider 1v1's a fair fight.

1v2 Talon bot lane testing incoming.

And if you think I'm joking, think twice.

do you have a room in your house for your ego or does it require its own special building?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide