Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - June

Creator: Khazem June 6, 2014 4:28pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 7:57am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

wtf no its mine

Nice try, liar. We've established how much of a liar you are yesterday in loading, so no use denying it anymore.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 9:10am | Report
wow dude, wow
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 9:33am | Report

It's because there aren't that many good supports champions. And to enjoy the game, I like to have an impact on it, thus playing those good champions.

Thresh is fun and all, I agree...but what about Nami, Leona, Sona, Karma, Zyra..?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 9:36am | Report
Personally I find Zyra to be waaaay to squishy to even be, like, viable. I know she's played *relatively* often but I haven't seen anyone win lane with her in a looooong time.

by jhoijhoi
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 10:26am | Report
I haven't had that much trouble with her, personally.
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 11:34am | Report
Yeah, like Maw said, Zyra is extremely squishy in lane, even though you can shine when it comes to disengage outside of the lane.

Leona and Karma can really do well in certains match-ups.

Nami is sorta okay-ish/good against a lot of matchups, but if you can't land a bubble, there's nothing you can do in lane. She's also quite squishy. I haven't played her that much lately though. But I see her more as a "protect-buff your carry" support than a playmaker support. If you can land 4-5 men bubbles than ignore that last sentence.

I really loved to play Sona last season but right now... she's just so squishy. If you want to poke, you're going to get bursted down by the other ADc or running the risk to get caught by a CC from the other support. Plus, you can run oom so damn fast. But I guess she can do alright in some matchups.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 11:47am | Report
at least from what I've seen, Nami has become a really good pick as of late. Tier 1, pretty much.

and she can definitely make plays if you know how to land bubbles in lane.

the others aren't as generically good, but they're still worth picking in more than a few match-ups.

I'm not dissing Thresh, I enjoy the champion, but there are definitely other champions still worth picking in the support role.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 12:10pm | Report
I'm not dissing Thresh, I enjoy the champion, but there are definitely other champions still worth picking in the support role.

Very few assuming you want to win/carry. There are some that can however be picked under certain circumstances.

I don't recall anyone ever saying that Thresh was the only good support atm, anyway.
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 1:21pm | Report

at least from what I've seen, Nami has become a really good pick as of late. Tier 1, pretty much.

and she can definitely make plays if you know how to land bubbles in lane.

the others aren't as generically good, but they're still worth picking in more than a few match-ups.

She's good but I feel like she relies much more on her ADc to be really effective/make plays than some other supports. I'm not saying she's bad though. But bubbles aren't quite easy to land against good players.

Quoted:

Very few assuming you want to win/carry. There are some that can however be picked under certain circumstances.

I don't recall anyone ever saying that Thresh was the only good support atm, anyway.

^ this
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2014 3:29pm | Report
iunno who got the rest but here's game 1:

I like to call this one "The Ezreal God". :^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide