Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Team

Creator: Apotheosis June 27, 2011 11:49pm
11 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Apotheosis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2011 11:49pm | Report
I am looking for members who can get on in the evenings and practice for season 2. Please don't respond to this if you know you're not all that great yet. If you think you have what it takes, respond to this thread with your in-game name (US server) and your current rating in any bracket. Please have an array of skill for multiple champions for you won't always play the same champion each and every game obviously.

Requirements:

-Again, post your in-game name.
-Skype (Please have a working mic. That's not hard to ask for.)
-Must be able to get on most evenings for practice. The more availability the better. Can't make a team and no one shows up.
-Ages 18+ and obviously champion level 30 with your rating displayed in this thread. (1500+)
-You must speak proper English. If you can't, then please don't respond to this.
-A personal pet peeve: You need to be compliant to buying wards and have proper map awareness.
-Again with the capability of playing several champions: You need to be able to play support, tank, all types of carries.

TBH, if you're 1500+, then this shouldn't be an issue. This is all for try-outs. No one is guaranteed a position, but I still encourage those who meet the requirements to comment. If I do not respond to you within a reasonable time, then I do not need you. Thank you.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 1:32am | Report
My ELO is 1170, and I've only played 11 ranked games, all solo queue. Won 5, lost 6.

I don't fit the requirements so I'm probably just wasting my time, but I think I'm a good player, I'm just never doing solo queue again due to some less than awesome times >_>

I'm a very good Galio/Lux player, although I can play anyone. I'm a very very very good Karma player, but to be honest, I don't play her much anymore due to teammates raging and intentionally feeding/not trying once I pick her) I buy as many wards as I can afford (up to 5) with extra money every time I go back, only last hit, have good map awareness, and am great at aiming skillshots.

Despite this, I can't seem to win ranked games :S

If nobody else contacts you, I'd be happy to do what I can.

EDIT: Also, I'm 16. I know I shouldn't apply for things like this when I meet so few requirements but it's worth a try :p

My voice is pretty low for my age if that's any consolation lol.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
YiOmega
<Member>
YiOmega's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 2:06am | Report
-Strikin130
-Yes I have skype will tell it to you if you think we should talk
-Yes I can make most evenings for practice and planing
-I am 20 and yea lvl 30, rating is 1249 won 4 lost 3 i know its low but dont worry its only low cause i was working on smurf accounts so i can get IP boost and practice different champs with out screwing up my score.
-I can speak proper English but my spelling is meh at best sorry
-Yes wards are a must! Its always fun to port to a ward when low health enemy is just sitting there hopen not to die. >=D
-I am able to play several champs but i do need to work on my tanks. Sadly I'm not the best at them but I been working on it.

So yea if you need any more info let me know. Peace
Health?!?! what be this silly thing you call Health?
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 2:10am | Report
Speaking of tanks, I'm a pretty terrible tank as well. I've been practicing Rammus/Amumu but only Rammus has gotten any decent results :S

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 3:43pm | Report
I appreciate the responses, but please meet the requirements before responding. Thanks.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 4:25pm | Report
Don't want this to come off rude but why are you forcing people to be 1500+ when you aren't 1500 yourself? >_>
Summoner
<Member>
Summoner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 5:17pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Don't want this to come off rude but why are you forcing people to be 1500+ when you aren't 1500 yourself? >_>

Your profile says you aren't even ranked, at that..
PINK
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 9:23pm | Report
Summoner wrote:

Your profile says you aren't even ranked, at that..

Um... what? I'm definitely 1664 >_>
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 9:38pm | Report
Look in his LoL profile. He is under 1200 or hasn't done enough games to be ranked.
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 1:04am | Report
I will not be using my old account to do ranked matches. I prefer not to have a thousand people all asking me to play at the same time all the time. I have an account dedicated purely to ranked matches and my older account which is a **** around account for me and my friends AND to all the dedicated members/personal fans of MOBAfire who aren't all that great who have added me and wanted to play matches, whether they be ranked or not (Sorry guys no offense). Tbh, I take all bad responses negatively and do not appreciate them. Kindly go **** yourselves. So please, let me make a team.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide