Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Crossfire's journey to get gold in a month.

Creator: crossfire September 16, 2012 7:02pm
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 7:02pm | Report
Once the new elo rankings were announced I finally got the motivation to actually get gold, or at least silver.
Goal:1150
I wish: 1550

Good game all-around, I was duoing with my friend. Was first pick so I banned Shen, Karthus, and Naut. The enemy team didn't ban morg so I got her :D TBH I was kind of concerned at the beggining of the game. Bot wasn't doing well and noc refused to gank. Mid was just a farm fest. Both me and vlad didn't have the damage to kill each other. We absolutely raped in mid game. Noc got Jax fed it was all over for the enemy team. My CC on top of Jax and Nocturne's damage was ridiculous.

Another game where we tore **** up. I had first pick, again. No one on my team wanted to support, so, being the great guy I am, I chose to support. They enemy team comp baffled me. They had Ashe, temmo bot, splitting cs. Ashe seemed to have connection issues and ended up afk at her turret half the time. My CC just stomped all over bot getting varus incredibly fed. However... Malzahar and Garen weren't doing to best. Our jungler wasn't a complete idiot and actually went and ganked those lanes fixing the problem. We got the nexus at a little more than 20 minutes. Who said supports can't carry games?
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to LaCorpse for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide