Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Spring Split

Creator: Wayne3100 January 10, 2015 12:28pm
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 11:23am | Report
SK keeps impressing, and that UOL comeback. Looks like SK is the sole top team in Europe unless they lose to Elements tomorrow. Forg1ven still a god (and please don't play Nidalee jungle, it requires a lot more skill than you think).

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 11:26am | Report
SK keeps impressing, and that UOL comeback. Looks like SK is the sole top team in Europe unless they lose to Elements tomorrow. Forg1ven still a god (and please don't play Nidalee jungle, it requires a lot more skill than you think).

Yes sk is really good. I think we might have over rated FNC a little there a top 4 team for sure but they heave clear weaknesses they over dive alot and play to aggressive.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 11:33am | Report
(and please don't play Nidalee jungle, it requires a lot more skill than you think).

Too late.

Do do do dee do do do
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 3:01pm | Report
I feel bad for Freeze and Diamond both amazing players with a **** team around them i guess.

Also Gambit confirmed worse team in EU lcs.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 3:20pm | Report
If gambit loses this next game and go 0-6 they are going to need to make some changes to the roster. They cant just keep losing as the same roster they need to try something since if you cant improve in 3 weeks something is wrong or not even win a game with a team on paper that is good.
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 4:11pm | Report
I think Diamond and Edward are a little washed up now, and that niq isn't that good in a region which touts strong mid laners. Cabo and P1noy are good, but it always feels like everyone else on Gambit falters. Diamond has a weird obsession with Skirmishers, niq is very passive and I if I recall has only really succeeded with support mids like Lulu, and Edward keeps getting caught out and making mistakes. He's not the Thresh Prince he used to be.

Do do do dee do do do
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 5:42pm | Report
Dychronius wrote:
I think Diamond and Edward are a little washed up now, and that niq isn't that good in a region which touts strong mid laners. Cabo and P1noy are good, but it always feels like everyone else on Gambit falters. Diamond has a weird obsession with Skirmishers, niq is very passive and I if I recall has only really succeeded with support mids like Lulu, and Edward keeps getting caught out and making mistakes. He's not the Thresh Prince he used to be.

I still think Diamond is really good. I mean look at how much pressure he put out early game getting two kills in row in mid and bot. The mistakes came later on from the team not Diamond's individual play.

Also nothing is wrong with Skirmishers thats not why there losing games its a fine smite upgrade nothing is wrong with it at all its viable playstyle.

I honestly thnik Niq has looked the worst out of all there games he only did well on lulu.

Cabo seems to be the best player on that team atm.

What is sad is this is likely Diamond's last year likely and he is going to go out like this getting relegated with gambit. Sucks being a M5/GAMBIT fan atm.
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 10:32pm | Report
Can anyone explain why Diamond keeps buying Skirmisher's Sabre? He's the only jungler who buys it consistently in, the only one for that matter, at all. Why does only Diamond buy it? Does it simply fit his playstyle?

Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 10:12am | Report
Can anyone explain why Diamond keeps buying Skirmisher's Sabre? He's the only jungler who buys it consistently in, the only one for that matter, at all. Why does only Diamond buy it? Does it simply fit his playstyle?

Because when he plays champs like J4 he dives on the ADC and smites them, so he'll take less damage from them when he jumps on em. Least, that's what I got from it.

Do do do dee do do do
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 11:07am | Report
Diamond using Stalker's Blade over Skirmisher's Sabre? What's this? Is the world coming to an end?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide